Designed and tested in southern California, the BOARDWORKS Mix is a modern round tail mid size surf sled that is a great option for all types and sizes of surf! With a full outline, a good amount of foam, progressive rocker, and tri fin setup, The Mix is a great mid size board for those looking for a larger step up option, or longboarders looking to increase maneuverability and decrease swing weight. Built with our POLY construction, consisting of a CAD designed, hand finished, stringered polyurethane core, hand laminated with layers of fiberglass cloth and high end polyester resin. Session your local break with this wave catching machine and mix it up!
- Similar foam-rich foil and bottom shape with slight concave running from a single forward to double out the tail
- A full round tail for fluid turns and plenty of lift in the tail
- Full nose for extra floatation
- Tri fin set up complements the full round tail
- Traditional Poly surfboard construction
|7'0" x 22 1/2" x 3"
||Tri - FCS